I have just read Siri Lindley‘s book “Surfacing: From the Depths of Self-Doubt to Winning Big and Living Fearlessly”. A great read to start the year off! I then came across this article, which lists 11 books by badass women, which you should read…
11 Books by Badass women you should read now! An article by Elizabeth McCourt @ecmccourt as published by the Huffington Post 11 November 2016
Here is her list….
- Alison Levine –On the Edge: Leadership Lessons from Mount Everest and Other Extreme Environments
- Amy Schumer –The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo
- Brene Brown –Rising Strong
- Dorie Clark –Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build A Following Around It
- Elizabeth Gilbert –Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
- Faith Salie –Approval Junkie: Adventures in Caring Too Much
- Gabby Bernstein –The Universe Has Your Back
- Katty Kay and Claire Shipman –The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance – What Women Should Know
- Mindy Kaling –Why Not Me?
- Shonda Rhimes –Year of Yes: How to Dance it Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person
- Siri Lindley –Surfacing: From the Depths of Self-Doubt to Winning Big and Living Fearlessly
Happy reading – my you too be inspired!